This course is aimed at employees working alongside qualified accountants in business, industry, private practice and public sector. If successful they may pursue further studies to qualify as professional accountants or registered auditors. By the time you qualify you will have learned to:
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare financial reports and other management information
- Compute tax liabilities for companies and for individuals
- Set up and manage systems for budgets, stock control, cost accounting, cash reconciliation
- Set up and manage credit control procedures
- Use computers effectively in business environment.
Course Fee: €350.00 per module